CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 10, 2012

It has been awhile since I have been able to add to my blog. I have been working on new clothing like crazy! If you are a store and would like to carry my products please email me at jenniferbrhel@gmail.com or call me at 440-223-4174. Since all of my clothing is one of a kind please tell me what type of clothing you are looking for such as t-shirts, dresses, vests ect.. I do have a website you can purchase from also www.clevelandpaws.com just remember once an item sells I will never be able to remake it because I use recycled clothing and vintage fabrics. Here are a few of my items that I have created
 
 
This is just a small sample of what i have been working on. I will be adding more to this blog through out the next few weeks so be sure to follow my blog for more of my clothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment